Norton Antivirus - Norton's Customer Service
Below is a response to a survey I received after I was screwed by Norton's customer service. If you have Norton I suggest looking elsewhere, FYI, I chose Kaspersky.
I sat on hold for a total of 4 plus hours...YES 4 HOURS, and never got through to the service tech I paid $99.99 for.
1. I was charged $99.99 and your web site was offering the service for $89.99, which is a blatent bait and switch.
2. I was on hold for for 20 minutes when I first got through to your off shore customer service. She sold me a bill of goods with the sales pitch that my virus would be removed and blocked by a technition. I paid and then was supposed to be transferred to the tech which I sat on hold for 90 minutes before I hung up and called back. Another 20 minutes later I got through to good old off shore again whom I explained the situation to and gave her my case number. SHE, promised I would be transferred immediatly to the tech and when she did, without staing on the line with me to ensure connection, I was forced to be on hold AGAIN listening to an overly obnoxious loop of inane music which is what I call an interrogation tactic used by the CIA! 2 hours and 25 minutes later I hung up. I tried to call the next day and again, on hold for another 20 minutes before I gave up.
I did my due dilligence and then called my bank and cancelled your rip off!
I promise I will in the near future place a video on YouTube outlineing my horrible experience and making sure those who watch will get the drift of my message and I promise again it will go viral! (PUN INTENDED)
I have been with you for a few years now and thought you were a stand up company. It is now very apparent that your customer service is non existant and a shameful example of how to screw customers. My only regret is I was just auto renewed by you and have been screwed out of another some $80.00.
I have removed your product and will be adding a copy of this response on any and all e-mail avenues so I can be sure someone reads this and takes note.
In conclusion, cancel my auto renew effective immediately and all promotions sent to my e-mail account.
case number 507051617
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Avast's free trial is a scam! (It took a lot of my time to figure out how this scam works). To avoid getting sued by Avast, I stipulate that..."
- "Sometimes upload speeds are decent, most of the time they are NOT. I thought that purchasing a pro acct (100 Mb for $99.00) would improve that but NO. I closed..."
- "Bought product, installed, worked for a few days; could no longer access via PC. Was told to install a non-existent mobile app on my droid phone. Software doesn't work as..."
- "Today at 12:03 I had made a order online to doninos pizza and had been waiting for it all day and never got my order delivered to my house and..."
- "Wanted to purchase a chest freezer online. Chose the model I wanted for store pickup. It has a sale price of $179. Went through the checkout process. At the final..."
- "we had cabinets delivered damaged, broken and the customer service sucks. we have to delay our job three times now before of the damages to these cabinets. i would never..."
- "I'm having the same issue with the flaky and peeling of my sofa after just 4 years, I purchased the Cambridge sofa (SKU# 552847)at the Stoughton, MA location. ..."
- "We purchased a Missouri Freedom General 2- 48/96V 2000W turbine,Coleman 440 HVA charge controller,10,000W Aims inverter/charger,48V Diversion dump load resistor(4resistor dump),3phase break switch,100A fuse and holder and all the goodies..."
- "Mobile mechanic Ronnie Hewitt, owner of Indy's Mobile Mechanic, and his accomplice Sarah Asher are scammers! They will lie, cheat and steal from you. I only called them..."