Norton Antivirus - Norton's Customer Service
Below is a response to a survey I received after I was screwed by Norton's customer service. If you have Norton I suggest looking elsewhere, FYI, I chose Kaspersky.
I sat on hold for a total of 4 plus hours...YES 4 HOURS, and never got through to the service tech I paid $99.99 for.
1. I was charged $99.99 and your web site was offering the service for $89.99, which is a blatent bait and switch.
2. I was on hold for for 20 minutes when I first got through to your off shore customer service. She sold me a bill of goods with the sales pitch that my virus would be removed and blocked by a technition. I paid and then was supposed to be transferred to the tech which I sat on hold for 90 minutes before I hung up and called back. Another 20 minutes later I got through to good old off shore again whom I explained the situation to and gave her my case number. SHE, promised I would be transferred immediatly to the tech and when she did, without staing on the line with me to ensure connection, I was forced to be on hold AGAIN listening to an overly obnoxious loop of inane music which is what I call an interrogation tactic used by the CIA! 2 hours and 25 minutes later I hung up. I tried to call the next day and again, on hold for another 20 minutes before I gave up.
I did my due dilligence and then called my bank and cancelled your rip off!
I promise I will in the near future place a video on YouTube outlineing my horrible experience and making sure those who watch will get the drift of my message and I promise again it will go viral! (PUN INTENDED)
I have been with you for a few years now and thought you were a stand up company. It is now very apparent that your customer service is non existant and a shameful example of how to screw customers. My only regret is I was just auto renewed by you and have been screwed out of another some $80.00.
I have removed your product and will be adding a copy of this response on any and all e-mail avenues so I can be sure someone reads this and takes note.
In conclusion, cancel my auto renew effective immediately and all promotions sent to my e-mail account.
case number 507051617
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I have recently contracted out a job to a business named "Zaptech Solutions". I am urging you if you are looking to have any development work done please do not..."
- "I received an email about an auto-renewal for Driver Whiz which I did not order! The email days it's been a year and they will charge me $29.99 plus VAT..."
- "Atom Park - Scam Company - Big Fraud - I purchased the Atomic Mail Sender software from this company. I am from india, they are offering indian customer INR 3099...."
- "This trip will be my first and last ride on megabus. First and foremost i'm requesting a full refund for reservation #27-4119-113015-M37R-2330-CHR-WAS in the sum of all of my monies..."
- "I bought Skidders shoes, style #XY3102, color black, size 8. My baby was 1 year old and wearing a shoes size 5, but I can't put they on baby's feet. They..."
- "Today a man was brutally attcked by a gang of men outside a KFC. The man was simply getting a bucket of chicken to take home to his grand kids..."
- "I ordered the 'stunning pink lilies' for my partners grandmother funeral. Pink was her favorite color. Once the flowers arrived they were not pink at all. They were spring yellow...."
- "I hated buying flowers I couldn't see but couldn't find what I needed in the stores so here was my experience with efavormart. purchased turquoise casa blanca lilies for a..."
- "I am in the Insurance Business for 30 Years and i have a nice relation with all the company i do and i did business Employees are very nice but the..."