Below is a response to a survey I received after I was screwed by Norton's customer service. If you have Norton I suggest looking elsewhere, FYI, I chose Kaspersky.
I sat on hold for a total of 4 plus hours...YES 4 HOURS, and never got through to the service tech I paid $99.99 for.
1. I was charged $99.99 and your web site was offering the service for $89.99, which is a blatent bait and switch.
2. I was on hold for for 20 minutes when I first got through to your off shore customer service. She sold me a bill of goods with the sales pitch that my virus would be removed and blocked by a technition. I paid and then was supposed to be transferred to the tech which I sat on hold for 90 minutes before I hung up and called back. Another 20 minutes later I got through to good old off shore again whom I explained the situation to and gave her my case number. SHE, promised I would be transferred immediatly to the tech and when she did, without staing on the line with me to ensure connection, I was forced to be on hold AGAIN listening to an overly obnoxious loop of inane music which is what I call an interrogation tactic used by the CIA! 2 hours and 25 minutes later I hung up. I tried to call the next day and again, on hold for another 20 minutes before I gave up.
I did my due dilligence and then called my bank and cancelled your rip off!
I promise I will in the near future place a video on YouTube outlineing my horrible experience and making sure those who watch will get the drift of my message and I promise again it will go viral! (PUN INTENDED)
I have been with you for a few years now and thought you were a stand up company. It is now very apparent that your customer service is non existant and a shameful example of how to screw customers. My only regret is I was just auto renewed by you and have been screwed out of another some $80.00.
I have removed your product and will be adding a copy of this response on any and all e-mail avenues so I can be sure someone reads this and takes note.
In conclusion, cancel my auto renew effective immediately and all promotions sent to my e-mail account.
case number 507051617
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Norton 360
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I met Mr. Gabe Arnold in Cincinnati as he claimed to be traveling and meeting with his sales team there. I'm not an attorney, nor am I an accountant. When..."
- "A long story short: I was a Dropbox client happily paying $49.99 (£33.15) a month for 5TB of storage on their Pro package. I make corporate videos and I keep all my..."
- "Staples offed a rebate on an product identified only by its "item number" (1204258) The product is a software package delivered by download and enabled by a registration key delivered by..."
- ".my car went to colllision max on 1/16/15 and returned 2/11/15 .I immediately noticed dent was painted not repaired.both left side windows had molding hanging and cut.windows hanging at any..."
- "On 8/19/15 I purchased a 2012 Nissan Sentra from Antwerpen Nissan located at 1701 Woodlawn Drive, Baltimore, MDand they sold me the car with defective rotors. They checked the..."
- "I bought Skidders shoes, style #XY3102, color black, size 8. My baby was 1 year old and wearing a shoes size 5, but I can't put they on baby's feet. They..."
- "I am a 72-year-old woman, single and live in the mountains. Well my health has always been very good , lately I had found myself feeling overly tired . Once..."
- "Purchased the below dress for a wedding measured myself and compared to their sizing chart and thought yep that will be perfect. when I get the product it..."
- "i ordered and it arrived broken. They sent replacement which was broken as well. I am never doing business with them in the future!!! There are plenty of..."