Norton Antivirus - Norton's Customer Service
Below is a response to a survey I received after I was screwed by Norton's customer service. If you have Norton I suggest looking elsewhere, FYI, I chose Kaspersky.
I sat on hold for a total of 4 plus hours...YES 4 HOURS, and never got through to the service tech I paid $99.99 for.
1. I was charged $99.99 and your web site was offering the service for $89.99, which is a blatent bait and switch.
2. I was on hold for for 20 minutes when I first got through to your off shore customer service. She sold me a bill of goods with the sales pitch that my virus would be removed and blocked by a technition. I paid and then was supposed to be transferred to the tech which I sat on hold for 90 minutes before I hung up and called back. Another 20 minutes later I got through to good old off shore again whom I explained the situation to and gave her my case number. SHE, promised I would be transferred immediatly to the tech and when she did, without staing on the line with me to ensure connection, I was forced to be on hold AGAIN listening to an overly obnoxious loop of inane music which is what I call an interrogation tactic used by the CIA! 2 hours and 25 minutes later I hung up. I tried to call the next day and again, on hold for another 20 minutes before I gave up.
I did my due dilligence and then called my bank and cancelled your rip off!
I promise I will in the near future place a video on YouTube outlineing my horrible experience and making sure those who watch will get the drift of my message and I promise again it will go viral! (PUN INTENDED)
I have been with you for a few years now and thought you were a stand up company. It is now very apparent that your customer service is non existant and a shameful example of how to screw customers. My only regret is I was just auto renewed by you and have been screwed out of another some $80.00.
I have removed your product and will be adding a copy of this response on any and all e-mail avenues so I can be sure someone reads this and takes note.
In conclusion, cancel my auto renew effective immediately and all promotions sent to my e-mail account.
case number 507051617f3b2637 review #350901
You may also like
- "purchased both the script and install. They provided a script with no instruction manual so there's no way to know how to use this complex web script. Then they went..."
- "I have worked with a guy named Sabyasachi Datta from Bankura (profile attached), India on Freelancer.com(of course a very good platform for freelancers) , he doesn't have any experience in..."
- "Microsoft Corporation are fools for cancelling Windows XP. Windows XP was the best version of Windows ever made . It makes my sad that an Operating System that ran for..."
- "Suddenly bam bam..epkimi has to be out of the office for so called medical..problems ? The new nazi of Experience Project ? Who bans people, suspend them , like a freaking 12..."
- "Bait and switch. Showed a picture of a lovely arrangement - "Glorious Garden" and even paid to upgrade it to the max. But what was delivered was small, pathetic and..."
- "I have a 2013 Ford F-150. The bumpers keep rusting no matter how much I wash, polish, and wax them. I had to have the pinion seal changed already, and..."
- "I recently took delivery of EA American Artisan in a black finish. The product is terrible! Uneven spray patterns, obvious touch ups, the dresser top is coming off..drawers are a..."
- "I used Behr Deckover on my deck last fall and it is peeling all over the place. It took me months to apply waiting for cool weather and no..."
- "The software is lousy, the textbooks are overpriced, and support? what support? They made me pay TWICE b/c they happily took my payment but didn't give me access to my..."