Norton AntiVirus Phone Numbers and Emails

opensource@symantec.com
nll_privacy@nortonlifelock.com
Privacy Inquiries
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

How to Contact Norton AntiVirus Customer Service?

Most Popular Number:

(855) 815-2726
Total calls: 2 225 Issues resolved: 92 Last call: Mar 1, 2024

What Is the Norton Antivirus Customer Service Phone Number?

Norton customer service offers round-the-clock expert assistance to address various computer and device-related issues, including account support, device protection, and troubleshooting. You can contact Norton's 24/7 support phone number and receive personalized and friendly guidance from the customer care team. For general inquiries and assistance, customers can contact the Norton Antivirus phone numbers 1-855-815-2726 and 1-800-927-3991. If you require assistance with cancellation or termination of Norton Antivirus products and services, you can reach phone number 1-844-488-4540. This comprehensive list of the phone numbers ensures customers receive tailored support for their concerns professionally and efficiently.

How Do I Contact Norton Antivirus Support via Email Address?

The company provides a couple of Norton customer service email addresses if you wish to contact support via email. For instance, if you are trying to contact Norton customer support for potential security issues, you can contact the company at security@nortonlifelock.com. Similarly, for inquiries regarding Reputation Defender, the contact email address is support@reputationdefender.com. Norton offers IT troubleshooting services for computers, laptops, mobile devices, and peripherals. Furthermore, Norton customer care can also be contacted via their application, ensuring a round-the-clock availability for technical support. This approach highlights the Norton customer support team’s dedication to addressing security concerns promptly and delivering practical technical assistance.

Can I Contact Norton Antivirus Customer Care via Live Chat?

Norton Antivirus contact team can be reached through their live chat option, conveniently located on the official website as a yellow chat button. The Norton chat support feature is hosted by a virtual assistant named Kate, who is programmed to assist you with various issues, such as billing inquiries, error resolutions, activation help, and further cancellations. Furthermore, users subscribed to Norton Ultimate Help Desk can access Norton's 24/7 support phone number or the online chat service. The chat support functions as a personalized IT department, efficiently resolving technical problems.

What Is the Norton Antivirus Corporate Office Address?

The Norton address in the USA, located at 60 E. Rio Salado Pkwy, Suite 1000, Tempe, Arizona 85281, USA, serves as the critical point of contact for customers seeking various services related to cybersecurity. This Norton Antivirus address serves as a platform for customers to inquire about account assistance, technical support, subscription particulars, and more. For instance, if you encounter challenges with Norton antivirus subscription or confront technical intricacies, they can utilize this address to initiate written correspondence for issue resolution. Customers can also use the address to provide feedback, report potential security threats, or request information about Norton's range of security products. This physical address offers a formal and dependable avenue for customers to engage with Norton Antivirus, ensuring that your queries and concerns are addressed promptly and effectively.

PissedConsumer Club

Norton AntiVirus Customer Service Reviews

1.6 / 5
Poor
Stephanie B Dnm
Trying to cancel my automatic renewal with Norton

I have been trying to cancel my automatic renewal of my subscription and the web site won't let me do this, asking for my account info, and they also have the wrong email address, funny how they can find my correct email when sending me the notification of the charge to my account??? What is going on with Norton, Now I'm on the phone waiting for customer service, very poor service

James M Ybn
Automatically charged 99 euros renewal fee - I want a full refund
2.0

On 14 July 2023, I was automatically charged 99 euros to renew my subscription of norton 360.
I do not agree with this. I did not want to renew my product and if I did, the price of 99 euros is way too high!

I can purchase the same thing on line for 34 euros.
I have tried to notify Norton but the website to cancel, but it is deliberately confusing and impossible to contact anyone.

I got charged for renewal automatically, which is not acceptable, I am trying to get a refund, but customer service is not helpful either.
Please help me resolve this issue. I don't agree with this way of doing business and it gives the Norton a very bad reputation.
Regards
James

pravin e
Refund
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Very hard to hold of them, even there website is not responsive, got charged for renewal on an expired card, which is not acceptable, as I did not wanted to get renewed, trying to get a refund, but customer service is not helpful either. Stay away from them

Dawn P Byz
Poor customer service. I think some are scamming the consumers.
1.3

Spent 4 hours on the phone with 5 different technicians from India. I paid for Norton in April and received a notice in June that said.

Internal error, no record of your subscription. You need to purchase anitvirus software, very important. It was working fine in June and 2 hrs later the message popped up. One tech said sometimes Norton gets a glick in it and needs to be uninstalled and reinstalled.

They also remotely accessed by computer and not one helped me when they said they could fix this. Still no Norton and I paid automatically each year. I noticed the cursor kept going to sites it should not have been in and I mentioned it and took a photo of the online conversation with all of them. After 4 hours each one hung up and never called back and failed to resolve the problem.

My computer works fine and it is them on their end that has the problem. Each one had the same attitude just let it run-it will take time-and don't worry we will fix it. Well, they are in India and obviously they don't. I will not or ever recommend them for any software support so beware if you wish to resolve any issues with them.

They will hang up on you if it takes too long to work on it and you have to call back and get another technician each time. Five times I did this and I still get the same message and no Norton coverage. They owe me money and I will take this up with billing and try to get a refund but probably no luck as they don't answer.

It worked 2 months fine after renewal and just stopped and I paid for one year like I always have. I have each ones names as I have the photo of the conversations and they need to be held accountable for their poor technical and customer service skills.

How Good is Norton AntiVirus's Customer Service?

Darrius Raj
Darrius Raj
Feels Disappointed | Feb 22, 2024

Total waste of time and very frustrating and will need to pay for an independent technician to resolve my issues

Evans Rhd
Evans Rhd
Feels Disappointed | Feb 06, 2024

A couple of days ago, I reported transactions/purchases using my name and email address. I did not authorize such purchases. I believe that some thieves/ scammers did. Please, do not honor such transactions. They used my email: gregbossa@***.com. Moving forward, anyway that uses this email to make purchases, should not be accepted by you all, unless. No exceptions,please!
Thanks
Greg

Katreena Rwp
Katreena Rwp
Feels Satisfied | Jan 11, 2024

I did not want to pay to be put tbrough to someone at Norton ..so I did not use your service

Horace L Rjq
Horace L Rjq
Feels Disappointed | Jan 06, 2024

Norton AV worked well. My issue is that they arbitrarily CHANGED the Contract term from 1-year, to eternity.

Alfa Kuw
Alfa Kuw
Feels Disappointed | Nov 30, 2023

I am in Portugal and could not obtain a phone number to call. Interaction with the chat line only kept bringing me bank to the start. I was on a continuous loop. I gave up in the end

Elin Bec
Elin Bec
Feels Disappointed | Nov 29, 2023

No one to actually communicate with…too many hoops. No my problem was not fixed

Summary of Norton AntiVirus Customer Service Calls

13% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Norton AntiVirus?

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancel. Took money from my credit card.”
  • “Cancellation and refund”
  • “Stop auto renewal”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Mybill isfrayd”
  • “Bill”
  • “Billing info”

Account Question:

• “My subscription”
  • “Someone keep adding devices to my account I only have one device and it's saying I have 4 last time I check”
  • “Got a new phone and need account transfer to new phone”

Request for Information Question:

• “Need to talk with agent”
  • “Help with installation on additional device”
  • “I have questions about my account”

Refund Question:

• “Refund/cancel”
  • “For a refund”
  • “Refund of subscription”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Change product”
  • “Vpn connection failure”
  • “Internet”

Staff Question:

• “Service cancelled”
  • “Overlapping service I need to cancel one plan”
  • “I have Norton protected services, my subscription needed yesterday and I want to know my new subscription price.”

Cards Question:

• “Emails stating my coverage is expiring yet my credit card statement from last month shows debit to cover renewal.”
  • “Change credit card expiration date”
  • “Change pmt card”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Email say they are changing my 4 hundred dollars”
  • “Changing email”
  • “Trying to change my payment for LifeLock 359”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Open a attachment? Pictures of a man with snow cap on. Then fraction pages. Since thenbattery drain fast,sites on my phone shows when i log in. Havent been on those sites for a while. Trying to change password . no go”
  • “. We're having trouble finding that site for too many links!”
  • “I think my date site has been hacked”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Didn't get my discount”
  • “Where is my norton code”
  • “Got anti tracking can't get into it and would like to talk to someone i can understand”

Employment Question:

• “Have a virus and paid for it and was transferred to Jackson and he has just quit on me said he would call right back and he has not finished his job and will not call back”

Other Question:

• “Info”
  • “Had an alert on Google”
  • “Reaon”

About

Summary

Norton AntiVirus is an antivirus program developed by Symantec Corporation. Norton provides prevention and removal of computer viruses and other malware. Norton is one of the most popular antivirus programs. Millions of users have chosen Norton for its reliability and affordable price. With Norton users can be sure their computers are protected. Today, Norton takes one of the leading places among all malware protection programs. Symantec gives customers an opportunity to download free versions of Norton and estimate its work during trial period. If you are looking for an effective malware protection program at affordable price, Norton is one of the best choices to make.

Norton AntiVirus reviews and complaints

Norton AntiVirus is ranked 440 out of 5153 in Software category

Area Served

USA, Canada, UK, Australia

Payment Methods

MasterCardVISA

Do you have something to say about Norton AntiVirus? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup