Rotterdam, South Holland

I have just realized that I got 65 euros charged for renewal of my account last year.I did not see any email from Norton and the amount charged is more than 3 times higher than I payed before.

First, Norton kept my auto renewal by default (cheating!) and second, they charged 45 euros extra costs without any notification (illegal!).

This is ridiculous and I am not sure where to complain as they will definitely keep my money.One I know, you will have very bad recommendations from my side.

Review about: Norton Antivirus Antivirus.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Norton Antivirus?

Comments

Cyberlink - No customer support after purchase! MINUS 10 STARS!!!!! Cyberlink "I have searched for hours and days, weeks & months!!!! I still haven't been able to fix my issue, I can't use YouCam7 with Zoom or FB or even Skype!..." Read more Ippc Technologies - Negligent Monitoring Software from IPPC Impulse Control Ippc Technologies "Negligent, incompetent, or just all bad are just some ways to describe any company that takes 3 months to apply a patch necessary for their software to be compatible with..." Read more Highster Mobile - Lies. Highster Mobile "Purchased BECAUSE it was a lifetime access purchase. That was the reason. 8 months later, I'm locked out with no warning, no ability to save my data. The website STILL..." Read more Nova Development - Wanted me to pay $50 for a "$39.99 value" "free bonus" offer. Nova Development "I bought a new HP printer. When I opened the box, there was a flier for an "Office Sssentials 3" download, a $39.99 value. I read the instructions on the..." Read more Whirlpool - Really upset can't believe product last only 2 years Whirlpool "2 days ago my cabrio washer machine stop working. Was washing some clothes the machine start making this weird loud noise and had some weird smell i notice today the..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more Desertcart - Over a month, missing delivery, No refund, No support Desertcart "Ordered a bunch of stuff, ONE ITEM WAS NOT SHIPPED out from their US consolidation center, rest were delivered in two separate deliveries. Support has only emailed stating that they..." Read more Usave Car And Truck Rental - Extra charges after devastation in Puerto Rico... Usave Car And Truck Rental "Hi. My name is Wanda Bonilla and I live in Florida since 2014, but all my family is in PR. Due to the devastating havoc caused to the island by..." Read more