Run a business.Used Norton years ago.

Found out that we have been being charged for Norton for 3 years since we took them off of our computers. Called to get refund, but they would only give back latest charge. Asked to speak to a supervisor, as the first person said they would be able to show me where I had used and updated the software and virus updates many time in the last 3 years. Ended up talking to a Megan who said she could not provide that information.

Then she said that if I re-installed the Norton software I would be able to see all the updates I had done(???) Then she said that if I went to their website and logged in, I would be able to see all the updates. After about 20 minutes of arguing, she finally stated that all that I would be able to see is the automatic renewal fees. What a rip-off. If I hadn't caught it, we would have continued getting charged $87/year for the rest of my life.

Meagan claimed I was about the only person she had talked to that had this problem. I tried to direct her to the MANY websites and THOUSANDS of people who have similar complaints.

Meagan insinuated that I was making it up (lying) and refused to acknowledge the hundreds of phone calls that Norton must get about this issue.Sounds like it is time for a class action lawsuit, as many people in many states and many countries are having the same problems.

This person wrote the review a product or service from Norton Antivirus. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Norton Antivirus to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Norton Antivirus for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Norton Antivirus?

Comments

Salem, Indiana, United States #1235430

I had the same problem.Norton auto renewal went from $44 to $89.

Did not catch it so my fault. They got me once.

Will contact BBB concerning this issue.