I noticed monies out of account for Norton, Bank said it as Norton Security, never purchased this as I use Panda, called customer services to ask why.Engineer told me to get PC to arrange refund - i though he was directing me to site.

I have no computer knowledge and asked could this be e-mailed, he said no it must be done on line, I continually asked what he was doing and sking me to do - told it was for refund - nonsense it was so he could remotely access PC, I shut down computer and teminated call.Another engineer called 2 days later and let slip that the remote access ws to check my PC for Norton Security - dishonest and underhanded

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss norton antivirus technical support. Norton Antivirus needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned norton antivirus technical support in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Norton Antivirus.

Had an Experience with Norton Antivirus?

Comments

9wood

a little late in getting to this I know but I just saw this

seems a disturbing thing that you encountered

first clue of something wrong would be when they accessed your pc ( remote session) there is no valid reason for them or anyone to do so in case of a refund period

surprised you let that happen

a refund request is done through the mail and sometimes by email ( copy of receipt and product code etc...) don't recall exact spot on site at moment but its there ( was when I did a refund sometime ago)

hope you reported this person for doing that