I just received an "IMPORTANT" letter via US Mail regarding my Norton account and that I must go to their website to TURN ON the auto renewal feature.My subscription renews in JUNE 2018!

Norton and I 'got into it' in 2017 when I saw a suspicious charge to my bank account in excess of $100. I NEVER received any email notification of renewal!! Same email address for over 20 years, I check spam, I check everything when it comes to the people/companies I do business with. I called and told them to stick it if they don't notify me at least 30 days in advance of my renewal and declare the amount they intend to charge me for internet security...

they did drop the fee to $80+ and I then turned off the auto renewal. So now, they're trying to scare me and tell my computer is at risk if I don't do auto renew...

"Don't leave your devices exposed for a minute - TO KEEP RECEIVING YOUR LEVEL OF PROTECTION, subscribe for auto renewal prior to your expiration date".I really don't like being threatened when it comes to internet security nor do I like a company using a 'CARTE BLANCHE' attitude when it comes to the $$$ cost of providing internet security!

Review about: Norton Antivirus Subscription.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.