I received a very negative comment from your subscriber, sessa. If she isn't reprimanded, I will take action against your company. I will first contact the Better Business Bureau (BBB), the "Do Not Call List", and any other Federal Agency. This was very unethical. I will also contact my company's attorney if I don't get any satisfaction.

Please let me know what happens asap. This message was very upsetting to me. This person simply curses messages to make negative comments. I didn't ever send a message to her. I sent a message about Norton Security Suite.

William M. Mangan

(603) 772-6785

medresourcemgmt@comcast.net

Review about: Norton Antivirus Antivirus.

Had an Experience with Norton Antivirus?

Comments

Norton is the most crooked company on the planet.I purchased a new computer and it was corrupt within a week so I had to go buy another new computer and norton won't refund my money on a year subscription!!

I will turn them over to the BBB.Michelle P.

Kansas City, Kansas, United States #594582

William M. Mangan grow a spine :cry

Unethical?Get a grip.

Are you familiar with the concept of "free speech"? Not only am I entitled to my opinion about your previous post, I didn't curse at you.

I'm sure all appropriate Federal Agencies are clamoring to help you.:roll :roll Personally I think you need therapy if a comment on the internet about your poorly worded, vaguely racist post has upset you this much.